Thursday, March 10, 2011

I don't feel like myself today....

I am feeling somewhat negative today, when I normally feel pretty positive about life.  I am worried about my health, because I see the problems that my dad has, and am worried that is my future.  I just went through a rough 2 or 3 weeks, and I am starting to realize that I am not 24 anymore.  I was hoping that I would be done with doctors for a while after Monday, but I am still waiting for more test results to come back.  It sucks. 

I am also a little worried about this class.  Some of the stuff I am able to grasp, but I feel lost in other ways.  I am not a computer guy, I am a car guy.  I have a hard time expressing my thoughts in writing, and have a whole new respect for people that can.  I worry alot about the assignments, and struggle to do my best.  I have a drive to be the best at whatever I do, and it frustrates me that I am so slow in picking up how to do what I need to do to improve in the area of writing.  I am worried about the I Believe essay, and I am not sure how to get out what I want to say.  Coming back to school after so many years is one of the most difficult and most rewarding things I have ever done.  I think that this class is not only helping me express myself better, it is also teaching me that trying my hardest and doing my best may not always get me the results I want, but it will get me farther on than I was before.

But not everything today is negative.  I got to spend the last 2 days with my favorite girls.  My daughters, Starry and Tori, and my girlfriend, Katt.  They are my reason to go back to school, and they are worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have done well this semester in spite of your worries. Keep writing - the practice will get you through. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete