Wednesday, February 23, 2011

    I believe....
....No matter how old you are, your kids can make your imagination younger.
....No one can can bring you down unless you let them.
....Blue skys can change my mood as fast as recieving a unexpected check in the mail.
....No matter what you do you can allways improve on allmost anything.
.....Art comes in many forms and is an extention of our selfs.


I believe art is a way of expression, and that every one has it in them in one way or another, either with color black n white, well pretty much any medium. and or form.
It may not be expressed as others expect it should be.
Art could be the the way you play or write music, the way you write interact, paint, draw, anything you can create.

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one the best. "I believe no matter how old you are, your kids can make your imagination younger." It is very true. I find myself playing pretend with my kids all the time, it's almost like I'm really there.

    People don't understand the different forms of art, we all use it. I do scrapbooking and make cupcakes. Both which take art.

    ReplyDelete